What You Need to Know Before Hiring IT Support
The IT and computer consulting industry is not regulated, which means anyone can claim to be an “expert.” Choosing the wrong computer consultant can be incredibly frustrating and could cost you in downtime, data loss and expensive repair bills. Someone’s inexperience can cost you dearly in your network’s speed and performance or in lost or corrupt data files.
The information in this guide is provided to help raise standards within the computer repair and support industry, and to give you a resource to help guard against unethical or incompetent companies and technicians. Don’t trust your company’s critical data and operations to just anyone, read this guide before allowing someone access to your company’s network.
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that your current IT guy won’t tell you
- How to spot an unethical or incompetent computer repair/support technician
- Misconceptions business owners have about computer maintenance and repair
- What you need to know to protect yourself from viruses, worms, spyware and hackers
- Why cheap computer consultants aren’t the bargain they appear to be